Thread: Theo Ratliff?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 08:51 AM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Theo Ratliff?

I just read a story on realgm about how Ratliff's agent says he has not demanded a trade and how he's an east coast guy. He was answering questions about what 'sources' have leaked during the Boston summer league. How unhappy he is in Atlanta and how he wants to play in the Big Apple.

As for Bell? I'm not excited about that last paragraph. The Mavs said that they wouldn't resign Walt, Griff, or Jones from the start. And while they've expressed interest in resigning Bell, I don't hear talk of it other than he's considering other offers.