View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 11:35 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Breaking News: Bye Bye Uday and Qusay

Quote:
Originally posted by: dallas_esq
Well, they are fighting the war of public opinion in Iraq right now. The people there are wanting results quickly, their sense of urgency is even greater than ours. Showing the pictures allows them, in theory at least, to gain some credibility with these people, but more than that, it allows these people to experience what we as Americans hold so dear- instant gratification.
I had hoped that we would keep our integrity. Sad that we had to lose it to gratify a Nations hunger for ridding themselves from the burdens these two placed on that Country. If I were alJazeera, I would be pushing that point loud and clear.