Thread: NEWSFLASH
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2001, 02:51 PM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

If I really thought this was a big deal, I could pull up the server logs to determine if it really was LAM0015 (by inspecting the session id and times). I'm not computer illiterate..I do know what I'm doing.

BTW TheMurph, LAM0015 has already stated he's on a dial-up connection. Meaning, the ip is not static and will change with each connection. Therefore it makes it virtually impossible for two people to have the EXACT same ip's unless they're using the same computer at the SAME TIME. LAM0015's ip changes with each connection (which explain why each of his posts has a slighly different address). Now answer this question..how come YOU have the exact same ip as LAM0015's latest post?
djb is offline   Reply With Quote