View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 09:36 AM   #31
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevoI would hate to be a bleeding heart like Reeds and have to defend myself against that kind of absurd reality.
The thought of someone prostituting themselves in order to feed their family makes me think that maybe we should use the government to steal from the rich to give to the poor.

-I also wonder how madape knows about cedar and lemmon, and how he knows how many customers it would take to save $400.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote