View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 10:57 AM   #26
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default Favorite current SNL personality.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: AnMan21
Will Ferrel was the best until he quit the show. He played so many great characters to perfection. However, I think Tracy Morgan is my favorite now, and unfortunately they don't ever use him! It's really a waste of talent.
Unfortunately, like most african americans before him, Tracy Morgan is underused on SNL. To be great on SNL, you need to be able to write. None of the african americans on SNL wrote very good scetches except Eddie Murphy, of course. And Eddie was so talented all the other writers wanted to write for him. Garret Morris had his moments-"Get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see" and "Garrett Morris for the hard of hearing". Chris Rock had moments, too. But Tracy Morgan does the wild-crazy eyes angry black man so well, that is all they let him do.

But the Weekend Update is the best; I'd go so far as to say that Fey and Fallon are second only to Dennis Miller. And they may eventually surpass Miller as well, in my book. Who can forget "Gay Hitler"?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote