View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 01:26 PM   #40
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

Quote:
Yes, UL, I get your point. You're pointing micro economy, the economy of the individuals, which all added up make the macro economy. And are right, yes.
hey wow. maybe I did get something out of that half-a-semester as an economics major. (and you explained something just now way better than any of my three economics professors ever did.)

Quote:
Although, you had to be very poor to not be allowed to use their services.
Interesting. We might be able to draw a line between upper and lower middle class based on whether or not you can afford to pay someone to cut your lawn (or reroof your house). Neither of those 'classes' would be considered very poor.

But the point is, those street-corner workers are taking without giving (from and to the government). I'm all for them getting out there and getting some work done. I'm all for them making as much money as they can, and sending money back to mexico to be spent there. I would just like for them to contribute whatever they can to the tax situation here. They are taking from this government (the US citizenry) but not giving back.

Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote