View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 11:56 PM   #52
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
I will be honest, I wont be sending in my checks to the poor- BUT, I will help them however I can. Donate to local food banks, buy school supplies for families in need, anything I can that may help. No matter if you are a Dem or a Rep, little things like that can really help in the life of child or family in need. That is all I will say about that. As long as people show some heart, that is really the main point here. I just feel Bush could have really helped with this tax cut, but it missed too many poor families....
use a black marker to cross out the bar codes on your gift items, senor. otherwise they will just get returned to wal-mart in exchange for cash. sorry to break it to you.

and i think it is wonderful to give nice school items to children who will be very proud to fit in with their peers. i think almost any invest in a child who's parents made poor choices can make a big difference in their future. Even if it just makes him feel confident for a short while, it is invaluable.