View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 08:26 AM   #56
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

I'm not anti-gay. I'm pro prositution. Prostitution is a legitimate way for the underpriveledged to lift themselves out of the ghetto. A non-discriminatory industry where everyone gets an equal shot. Besides, isn't it simply an arrangement between two consenting adults exchanging sex for money? A crime without a victim? If this were truly a free society, people would be able to decide where and how they make their income. But instead, the wicked conservative right has legislated morality. I say let's put an end to it! End the prohibition on prostitution. Take the power out of the hands of the thugs and pimps. Give it back to the honest hard working men and women who give their hearts, soles, and crotches to this industry. It's a a pro-labor anthem even Karl Marx and Hilary Clinton would be proud of!

You talk about tax programs that steal from the rich and give to the poor? Well, we can tax prostitution just as we do gasoline, cigarettes, and horse racing. If we funnel those funds into school and community programs for America's impoverished, we'd essentially institute a ghetto tax paid by those who live in the ghetto! People helping themselves! Isn't that the American way? Maybe the mafia was right all along.

Don't live off the dole. Bob on the pole.

Increase your stash. Trade @ss for cash.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote