View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 01:11 PM   #11
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default 7/28 ESPN Insider - the last FA's available (Anyone want TY Hill and Oggy?)

Quote:
Originally posted by: jayC
At this point in the offseason they need to treat free agency just as you should the draft. Get the best available free agent to me thats Oggy, I wouldn' t waste my time with hill anything more then the 1.5 million exception. Again D isn't nellie's mo, with zone you can hide Oggy. If we get good perimeter defense it might lift raef away from a lot of his silly fouls and at least make him average in the middle. Oggy could be a commodity for future trades much the same as hedo turkolgu did for the kings.

Jason Terry might at least be worth a look if nick goes in a trade for a viable big. I don't get why Jimmy Jackson isn't of interest to the mavs hes a good post up guard, can hit the spot up three and is a good defender.

How is Oggy teh bset free agent? There are plenty of proven free agents on there that can come in and contribute. I'd take Oggy but I don't want to fool with a guy the JAzz have interest in. They have cap space to sign him and he could start for that squad. He comes here he is a backup.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote