View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 02:25 PM   #66
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default $400.00 per child Tax-relief Checks are in the Mail- Bush screws the working poor!!!!

I must be doing something right. In back-to-back posts it has been implied that I am both a gay man and a gay basher.

I won't ridicule anyone for being offended by my choice of words/arguments. Everyone is entitled to their own sensitivities, I suppose. But I will say that there is far too much whining and crying going on in this forum... whether it be by numbskulls who aren't getting the government handout they think they deserve, or by well meaning people who feel obligated to take up the fight for people who aren't in a fight to begin with. A ghetto prostitute is just about low as one can get in this society. And it's a damn shame that you can't call someone a gay ghetto whore without someone calling you a homophobe, bigot or some other PC catchphrase in return. The last time I checked, no actual ghetto whore has ever lodged a descriminatory complaint against me or anyone else. So can we please stop defending them?

What IS insulting i (and I speak from experience here) is when people come out of the woodwork, twist your words, and lay some blanket statement down about your attitude towards gays and minorities after you utter one harmless little insult to some stupid left-wing twit. I don't know what is more reactionary and over-the-top: my insult towards reeds - a statement fully intended to be shocking and appalling; or Sturm's wild accusation of my hatred of all things ethnic - a statement she attempts to pass off as rational argument. If you ask me, Sturm and Reed's comments on this thread greatly examplify what is wrong with contemporary American social thought. Too few Americans actually seem willing to take responsibility for has gone wrong with their lives. It's always someone else's fault - the president who ignores the poor, the biggot who hates the gays, the pharmaceudical companies who charge too much for medicine, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Call me elitist, call me whatever you want. But I fully believe that the minute you stop pointing the finger at everyone else around you and start pointing it at yourself is the minute you actually get off your ass and make something of yourself. That's the American way, not this whiney, politically correct, bullcrap.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote