Thread: NEWSFLASH
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2001, 05:15 PM   #14
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been BSing on Mavericks' boards for quite a while now, and I have to say that the quality on conversation on this site is much higher than I have seen anywhere else. The principal reason for this is the lack of multiple posting, trouble causing malcontents here. The use of multiple personalities to poke fun at serious posters is pathetic and angering... If DJ is right about you posting that Finley-Howard remark, then you should really think twice before you post more poison on this site. From what I have seen, you have presented some relatively informed arguments about Finley (albeit that they were excessively harsh), but your apparent multiple BSing garbage posting is an old act that does not need to be brought to this new site...