Thread: I love Doc
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 01:55 AM   #16
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: I love Doc

I love Doc too, for profering his kind thread of consolation in the Mavs section, after I got squashed in trying to ask questions of the man that I have previously called, "The Greatest Owner of a Professional Sports Franchise in the History of Professional Sports" (of course this praise was partially prompted by the free tickets to Pacers games that the man was kind enough to provide in rewarding my friends and my drunkenly routing for the Mavs shirtless, and painted at Canseco- tickets that only a super-fan turned owner would have ever bothered to give to any Mavs' fanatics)...