View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 11:15 PM   #29
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Shockey calls Parcells 'homo' ...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Lvubun1
I'm with you he is no Mark Bavarro, one of my all-time Giants memories is Mark dragging half of the Bills defense in the 90 SuperBowl, but Shockey is only in his 2nd year, and hype aside he is a freak of nature and if he was released today or put on the trading block within seconds every single team in the NFL would be trading away 1st round draft picks for years, running backs, recievers, etc. to get him. Can anybody honestly say they wouldn't want him on the Cowboys if it was possible?

Last season I was hoping the Cowboys would draft Shockey by somehwo drafting down and getting him. I no longer feel that way anymore. While some of it has to do with Shockey Roy is going to be a stud. I thought the guy played terrific in his rookie season and he is only going to get better and possibly be one of the best at his position. No one is questioning his play even though I do think he is overrated. There just seems like something is wrong in the head with him. He is like a tight end Randy Moss. There is one thing to use the word homo around friends but its another thing to use it in a interview. Doesn't he have enough sense what to say if he wants to diss Parcells? Homo is the last word that he should ever use publicly. Its funny that he calls the guy who is responsible for the Giants there last Super Bowl trophy a homo.

BTW, I will put money that Shockey will never run over Roy not even once.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote