View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 02:31 AM   #18
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What was your worst Job ever

Veruca and Dirk41 you guys have had a really rough life. I guess Veruca Salt always did get her way. I would have to say that working in an unairconditioned wharehouse when I was 16 during Summer break making shingle display boards was the worst job I ever had. Working next to the paint booth took the edge off a bit though and we always played basketball during break and lunch. It nearly lasted an entire Summer, but I eventually told them I had to quit to get ready for two- a- days which was a lie since I had already decided not to play football that year.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote