View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 10:37 PM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Trade Fallout --- The Aftermath

Unfortunately, I think we're now stuck with Fortson. GS tried trading him every which way and couldn't do it. I know Cuban has traded other horrific contracts like Howard and Eisley, but those around the league know about Fortson's bad attitude, lack of production after signing the big contract, I just can't imagine Cuban pulls trading him off.

If anyone is traded in this group, it's Jamison, imo. What that could be or when, I don't know.

Mills fills the role of Walt Williams perfectly and I see the Mavs keeping him as an insurance of sorts.

Welsch is such a steal. I'm still figuring his situation with Howard backing Finley. And I'm not sure he and/or Daniels can handle backing Nash alone. I hate to think Welsch could get stuck on our bench like he did in Oakland. Time will tell.