View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 10:47 PM   #93
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Preseason: Cowboys/Texans

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
but with Carter at least they won't have to worry about fumbles and pee wee league mistakes from there qb.
Please. Qspare cannot hold the ball on passes. He fumbles on the back swing. Mentally he is at best challenged. Qstanky should be a DB not a QB. He is enough of an athlete to be a decent DB in this league. He is an awful QB though. I've seen peewee league QB's make better mental choices than Qcrappy. The guy is awful. Of course....I freely admit there is not a good QB choise. I don't care who we start at this point. QB will suck hard this year.

Hutch can't hold the ball period. I mean shit Romo didn't make the mistakes that Hutch does. He still fumbles when he gets hit. He is just a f*** up. I hope this was a message to Hutch that he is being traded for a 7th rounder or he is being cut. Yes Carter is a great athlete. You can't even say that about Hutch. All we can say is he has strong arm. What good is that when you have no accuracy?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote