View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 09:08 PM   #72
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
hhmmm...someone needs thicker skin. Please show me where I have ever indicated that Chadspare is my favorite QB. I'll save you the time. You can't, because it's not there. Qtard, Qspare, etc etc etc all fit that brainless doofus so I will continue to refer to Qcrapper that way. Besides, it is patently clear who we are speaking about. As for Hutchisuck, I bash him too. Neither of the Cowboys QB's are worth the paper you wipe your butt with, but Qcrappy is by far and away the worst NFL QB in the history of the game. He cannot handle the mental part of the game and he just can't handle pressure. He runs like a deer which is the only reason I think he can play in the NFL at all.....but he is better fitted as a DB. The waterboy has a better mental grasp of QB than Qtard. Unfortunately, when you wake up from whatever funk you are in and realize that Qpathetic is truly that bad and you agree he should never take another snap, you realize that all the Cowboys have to replace him with is Cfumble. It's a horrible reality.

Its not about thicker skin or taking jokes. I can take a joke however I can't take being disrespected especially when I have refrained from disrespecting anyone on this site unless I deserved. In this case, I don't think I deserved it.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote