View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 11:36 PM   #80
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

I'm through with it. I have nothing else to say t you Bio. I'm not the type of person who gets his jollies off by bashing other posters. Its useless. Its not only a waste of time but its useless. You have called me ignorant, stupid, and a Qboner. I'm suppose to laugh at that? What? You know whats funny is that you think people are laughing at me but have you noticed I have yet to call you out of your screen name? You don't like Quincy. Thats fine. Bash Quincy all you want but don't get me and Quincy confused. We are both black yes, but don't ever disrespect me over a debate. Its easy to talk shit on the computer because you will never see that person in the flesh. No way I could stand for someone disrespecting me like that when first of all they don't eve know me. Anyhow, i'm through with it. I have no reason to post in this thread if it doesn't relate to football or Quincy or Chad.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote