View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 11:59 PM   #88
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I didn't take it as you calling me a racist by any means FFM. I just said it is now apparent to me where your passion for Qspare comes from. Race. I have no problem with you hoping that a black player succeeds. That you are black doesn't mean much to me in the discussion points. But I would much rather converse with you when race wasn't a factor at all. I can respect your choice of favorite player as I said a couple times above. My point is easy to understand. Both QB's suck. Qtard sucks a little more. Your passion for arguing comes not from performance but from a racial identity and I have no problem with that, but it pretty much ends the discussion because I won't be sucked into a racially charged debate.

How do you know the reason why I want Carter qb over Hutch is because of race? Why does Aexchange want Carter over Hutch? Why does Just211 want Carter over Hutch? Why do you want Hutch over Carter? I imagine race has something to do with that correct? No it doesn't. You feel Hutch is the better qb. Thats fine. I feel Carter is the better qb. Why? He has shown me alot more than Hutch. I don't care what race these guys are. Its about what they do on the field. I need to change my icon.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote