View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 12:01 AM   #90
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Just211
doc i read the threads, and you do throw a token chutch sucks too at the end of your 'Qshit is the worst ever" posts. TOKEN, just TOKEN it's pretty obvious. And your arguments are weak. you say Quincy is not a QB, and is an "athlete" and should be a DB, when he is clearly not athletic enough to play any other skill postion except QB. Also you say he lacks the mental game, when there has been only one game to prove this (the Arizona game). He melted down, and that was more from off the field pressure.
You obviously get your rocks off by picking on Carter, and irrating posters such as FFM. You know i favor Carter, and i can't stand watching Hutch, but you don't see me, or others who don't care for Hutch bashing him. WE simply state he fumbles too much, and has no presence or the accuarcy he is claimed to have. there are no posts in which the are stooopid ass nicknames about hutch, and repeating he is stupid.
Last year you said you were for whatever QB could win, but Quincy has a good game, and you turn the bashing up. It's obvious you have some kinda fetish with either Carter, or with pissing FFM off.

OMG. Wow. I can't believe i'm not the only one seeing this.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote