View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 12:08 AM   #93
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I didn't take it as you calling me a racist by any means FFM. I just said it is now apparent to me where your passion for Qspare comes from. Race. I have no problem with you hoping that a black player succeeds. That you are black doesn't mean much to me in the discussion points. But I would much rather converse with you when race wasn't a factor at all. I can respect your choice of favorite player as I said a couple times above. My point is easy to understand. Both QB's suck. Qtard sucks a little more. Your passion for arguing comes not from performance but from a racial identity and I have no problem with that, but it pretty much ends the discussion because I won't be sucked into a racially charged debate.

How do you know the reason why I want Carter qb over Hutch is because of race? Why does Aexchange want Carter over Hutch? Why does Just211 want Carter over Hutch? Why do you want Hutch over Carter? I imagine race has something to do with that correct? No it doesn't. You feel Hutch is the better qb. Thats fine. I feel Carter is the better qb. Why? He has shown me alot more than Hutch. I don't care what race these guys are. Its about what they do on the field. I need to change my icon.

AEx, Just211 and others have never gone out of their way to add in their posts that "We are both black yes". It is very apparent that race is an issue to you. It isn't to me. Carter's talent level is not as good as Hutchisons talent level. Skin color has nothing to do with talent ad because of that, your comment was out of place and indicative of your thoughts and feelings. Come on, admit it and move on. The thread is dying anyways.

BIO, are you playing around? If you are going to quote me do it correctly. As a matter of fact would you like me to quote my whole damn topic?

Quote:
I'm through with it. I have nothing else to say t you Bio. I'm not the type of person who gets his jollies off by bashing other posters. Its useless. Its not only a waste of time but its useless. You have called me ignorant, stupid, and a Qboner. I'm suppose to laugh at that? What? You know whats funny is that you think people are laughing at me but have you noticed I have yet to call you out of your screen name? You don't like Quincy. Thats fine. Bash Quincy all you want but don't get me and Quincy confused. We are both black yes, but don't ever disrespect me over a debate. Its easy to talk shit on the computer because you will never see that person in the flesh. No way I could stand for someone disrespecting me like that when first of all they don't eve know me. Anyhow, i'm through with it. I have no reason to post in this thread if it doesn't relate to football or Quincy or Chad.

To anyone who thinks I like Carter over Hutch because he is black here is my whole thread. If I offended anyone I apologize by that comment. It was more of a joke than anything. Doc, why not post the whole thread? Why take something out of text? I said I didn't mean anything by that comment so just move on. If I did why would I lie over a message board? I'm afraid the internet police will get me?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote