View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 08:55 PM   #7
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default I want Carter to start as qb- period

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Yeah Quincy was a stud against that POWERHOUSE Texans defense. Come on.

We've seen A TON more of Q this pre-season (not to mention the last 2 seasons) and you are still supporting him? Hutch MAY not be any better...he MAY be worse (although that would be difficult) but at least give him as much of an opportunity as Q as had.

There is a reason everyone laughed at Jerry Jones for drafting Q in the 2nd round.

Hey like I said if he comes out tommorow and outplays Carter than there is going to be a tough decision to make. Its not me that isn't giving Hutch a chance its Parcells. That says something. It could possibly say two things. Either he is in favor of Quincy right now or he is seeing what Quincy has because he likes Hutch. Carter is practicing with the 1st team. Hutch isn't. Last I heard Hutch was taking snaps with Romo. I believe everyone laughed at Jerry for getting Carter in the 2nd round because he wasn't suppose to go that high. If Carter does pan out if JJ would've took him in the 4th or 5th round where he was projected it would look like a steal. I think teh same people who are laughing at JJ for drafting Carter in the 2nd are the same ones laughing at JJ for giving Hutch 4 million a year. HE just gets suckered in so easily.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote