View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 10:17 PM   #171
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cowboys Vs Steelers

Quote:
kg i think he will be good, because he showed me that he can play this game, despite all the critics putting him down, saying he is bad, want start, etc etc. He hung in there and earned the job, not by default but he earned the job. he outplayed hutch in every way, and he is leading the team. he hasnt looked bad at all this preseason, he has looked pretty damn good. maybe he looked bad last season, but he was in a lose lose situation. he was setup for failure, and he was handcuffed. he wasnt allowed to play his game. one question......has carter looked bad at all this season? nope, he has actually looked pretty good
I think that answers my question. You think he's good because of how he's looked in the preseason and the fact that he's looked better than Hutchinson.

I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to check back with you in about a month, and we'll see if you still think he's looking good, objectively. I don't think you will.