View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 10:22 PM   #173
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cowboys Vs Steelers

Quote:
Originally posted by: LordOfTheMavs
Like I said, I have no bias. I don't care who starts at QB. Black guy, White Guy, Rookie Guy, Whatever. I just kinda want the Cowboys to win the game. Bill put the pressure on the QB's and put them both in tough situations, and Quincy came out of it all with the least damage. I have 18 posts, you have 10000+. I wont pretend to have the debate skills or the time that you have on your hands, but I will say this. QCard looks like he fits the role that Bill said he was looking for better than Chad. Someone to move the offense and make plays that puts points on the board.

You obviously have a HUGE bias for Hutch. Fine. I don't really care. But Quincy will be the starter now. The only debate left is whether it is better for the team to leave Hutch around as the second string QB. Personally, I think it is good for the starter to know that thier is someone breathing down thier neck, and frankly that kind of move seems to fit in with what little I have learned of Bill's coaching philosophy since he has been in Dallas.

DrBio - when I read your insights into the Mavs, I don't get this kind of homerism towards individual player. Your comments seem to be more focused on what is best for the team and I respect that opinion and always read your insight. However, in this thread, I sense some serious junior league posting from you.

Again, I have no bias FOR Hutch. I thought at the end of last season and at the beginning of this one that he was better. That he had more potential. I still think he has more potential, but Qtards results have been better thus far. Qspare has beaten him out in my opinion based on his play this preseason so far. That point is over. I cannot make it any more clear. What I have a problem with is someone like FFM who makes dumbass conclusions based on nothing. There is no linear thought. There is no 2+2=4. There is only the raping of partial statements and ignoring of other statements to put out his own agenda. There is no synthesis of rational thought. Only a pro-Qspare agenda. Nothing more. But a whole lot less.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote