View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 10:40 PM   #182
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cowboys Vs Steelers

Quote:
Originally posted by: LordOfTheMavs
What about the rest of the game. Any discussion on other aspects of the game or players?
I thought our running game looked terrible against their starters, but they are one of the best in the league against the run.
Pitt has a nasty front line. But, we couldn't run at all. You would think we could bust off one decent run right?
I thought Maddox tore up our secondary and passed at will.
I think Maddox is underated. He could be one of the prototypical late bloomers.
I thought Plaxico Burris was a freakin' stud. Damn that boy good. Damn. (Best player on the field?) He looked like he could do whatever, whenever.
Burress has a bright future in this league and should be a contributing member of arguably the best receiving corp in the NFL.
I thought that thier stupid penalties was the diffence in the game. I thought our lack of too many stupid penalties and turnovers was our strength. If anything, I think Parcells can fix those kind of stupid problems and win us a couple of games that we shouldn't have won this year. At least we might look profesional and look like we can at least play with some of the better teams in the league.
Bill Parcells coached teams usually aren't the kind that make stupid plays consistently. I think we can expect to improve each week or guys that can't won't be around for long.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote