View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 10:51 PM   #193
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Cowboys Vs Steelers

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Read all of your posts in Quincy Carter related threads. You have a nickname for Carter like QTard but Hutch doesn't have one? Oh but wait according to you Carter has showed alot more than Hutch. Can anyone say hypocrite?
Let's take this excerpt from your above post and look at it for a second FFM. I freely stipulate that I have Qtard nicknames. I feel he deserves them and he will continue to get them until I see fit. HOWEVER, you erroneously state that I have no names for Hutchisuck (oops...there's one). This is an example of your unintelligent conclusions based not on facts but on your chubby for Carter. You can't get past the fact that I don't like either guy. BUT, if I rag on Qspare you get pissy. Maybe because his color (as you alluded to in another thread, maybe for other reasons). Whatever teh reason, I don't care. You are still ignorant to make that statement when the threads are chock full of examples. Then, you last ignorant statement. You do everything short of begging me to admit that Qspare is better than Hutch. I gave them through this game to assess their play. Although both suck IMO, Qtard has played better than Hutchisuck (oops another one...don't ignore it ok?). So, calling me a hypocrit for taking time to make a determination on who I think is deserving of a start, and finally agreeing with you to an extent on Qcrappy is pretty ignorant.

Just two more examples....

He brings race back into the argument. And i'm ignorant.

[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Only using your words. Not mine. And yes, you are ignorant. Thanks for clearing that up.

I did not bring race into this thread. You did. If you were ofended by it you wouldn't have brought it up in this thread. Your just trying to stir up nonsense thats all. Campbell and Whitten are white. I like them over Tony Mcgee. Uh oh. Because Quincy happens to be black i'm ignorant because I like him over Hutch. If Hutch was black he would still be a horrible qb. Thats like me saying you dislike Carter because he is black. I could sit here and post all of tthe 25+ nicknames you gave Quincy and the 5 or 6 you made of Hutch and call you a racist. I wouldn't do that because its ignorant. I know no one on this site is racist. I know no one on this site favors a player because he is a certain color. Its 2003 for goodness sake.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote