Thread: Videogames
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2001, 12:54 AM   #45
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

The progression of my favorite games: Barbarian-Centurion-Starcontrol-Leisure Suit Larry (1&2)-Civilization-Dune2-Starcontrol2 (one of the greatest unappreciated games ever)-Warcraft-SimCity-Caesar-Command&Conquer-Warcraft2-Civilization2 (maybe the greatest game that I have ever seen)-Syndicate-Caesar2-C&C Red Alert-Starcraft-Dune2000... And many others that do not make the final cut, or that I have played, but never devoted hours to... Believe it or not, I really don't spend much time playing games on the computer- I just was an avid follower of the newest games (non-first person shoot-em-up) that came out since I was a kid...