View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 08:30 PM   #16
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

Quote:
Quincy won the job fair and square, and theres more crow to be eaten by some of you(added to the crow that you have already eaten thus far) after he actually do pretty good next season. Was Hutch cut like he was supposed to be? When you play as poorly as he has lately, you should be cut right?
Quote:
And looking at some of the past threads, I see exactly why people are saying what they are saying now. Some just dont want to eat crow, and admit they were wrong about the whole Hutch/Carter situation. Its ok guys, we all have to taste crow every now and again.
Dude, take it easy. It ain't like Carter is the greatest QB. He won the job and I wish he does well but to talk crap about eating crow is BS. People who critisize Carter have legitimate reasons to do so. Its not like winning the starter job is everything. I like quincy over hutch but I will also be the first person to tell you there was no competition. Let quincy try to get a starting job with Rams or cleveland browns.

Do not be excited just because Q got the job. He has a long way to go to be called a good QB.

Do not us stupid terms like eating crow and there's more crow. People here have a lot of knowledge and are plain and simple cowboy fans. When they say something they have valid reasons to do so.

So, just chill down and have a few beers and enjoy the moment instead of trying to act as if you won Miss America contest or something.