View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 09:43 PM   #17
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quincy played extremely mediocre the last 2 preseason games...basically, he didn't F anything up. Apprarently, that's all you have to do to win the QB job on this team...

So FFM, QCar Fan and the rest of you: Kill the fatted calf, send out the invites and hire a band. Celebrate into the wee hours of the night...

...but be watching over your shoulders, b/c DrBio & I will be eagerly awaiting the meltdown...and it will come...probably week 1 or 2...

But, hey congratulations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Stop crying. No one called Quincy the greatest qb of all time. All I stated is that he is the best qb on this team. That doesn't say much but its true. Hutch may have a future but that future is far from now. I wish Quincy the best. Its going to be hell trying to pass the ball without a running game or a o-line but thats just how he is going to have to roll. I hope people bash the guy when he plays bad. I could careless.

BTW, what do yuo mean by "basically, he didn't F anything up"? Thats all I want in a qb. Quincy is going to F up in the regular season. All I wanted the guy to do was not F up. Thats all. Its all a bit of misleading since he played 2 quarters the Texans game and 1 in the Steelers game. Two pretty good defenses.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote