View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 11:14 PM   #19
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quincy played extremely mediocre the last 2 preseason games...basically, he didn't F anything up. Apprarently, that's all you have to do to win the QB job on this team...

So FFM, QCar Fan and the rest of you: Kill the fatted calf, send out the invites and hire a band. Celebrate into the wee hours of the night...

...but be watching over your shoulders, b/c DrBio & I will be eagerly awaiting the meltdown...and it will come...probably week 1 or 2...

But, hey congratulations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Stop crying. No one called Quincy the greatest qb of all time. All I stated is that he is the best qb on this team. That doesn't say much but its true. Hutch may have a future but that future is far from now. I wish Quincy the best. Its going to be hell trying to pass the ball without a running game or a o-line but thats just how he is going to have to roll. I hope people bash the guy when he plays bad. I could careless.

BTW, what do yuo mean by "basically, he didn't F anything up"? Thats all I want in a qb. Quincy is going to F up in the regular season. All I wanted the guy to do was not F up. Thats all. Its all a bit of misleading since he played 2 quarters the Texans game and 1 in the Steelers game. Two pretty good defenses.

I've officially stopped caring. Hell, I can't even say something funny w/out people accusing me of crying...ridiculous.