View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 10:35 AM   #33
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I agree. JJ has just screwed up the offense when it comes to money. ALl the highest paid plaeyrs are all underachievers(Galloway, Adams, Larry Allen, Hutch).
Actually there are a couple of bright spots among the highest paid. Glover and Woodson come to mind off the top of my head. But as far as the Offense goes? That is the entire problem. We have no Offense.

I have no problem with the D and their money. I think we can use another pass rusher but the offense and the contracts are what are killing me. Alot of guys are getting paid ALOT of money and they aren't bringing everything they have out on the field. I have no clue to what happened to Larry Allen. I never thought Flozell was any good anyway. Hutch is just Hutch. I think Galloway is going to be the same Galloway as last season he is just going to need to get use to Parcell's team.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote