View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 06:37 PM   #45
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
I for one am happy that Carter will start. I hope he starts all 16 games. If he does then the Boys have an OUTSTANDING chance for the #1 pick in next year's draft.
MFFL, my friend, you are a man who sees the big picture.

The thing I'm happiest about is that Bill Parcells didn't acquire a mediocre QB or RB this offseason that would have prevented him from pursuing the No. 1 pick. Genius.

KG, you think Parcells would actually not get a mediocre qb just so that we can get the number 1 pick? With our D there is no way we should end up with the number 1 pick. I expect a running back or a lineman to be drafted. A qb should be picked up in free agency. To all of those season ticket holders and to every Cowboy fan in america I don't think Parcells would rig a season just to secure a number 1 pick. I think Parcells does want to win. Win every game this season. Thats not going to happen because of the offense but I think its a win-win situation for Bill.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote