View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 09:59 PM   #49
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
If you revise that to 1-5 I might agree. No way we play well enough behind either spare ass QB, our no-talent running backs, this offensive line and the inevitable injuries that occur over the season to get enough wins to keep us out of the top 5 picks.

Parcells says he thinks the o-line will be fine. Hambrick says he is going to wait till the regular season to showcase what he has. I really don't know what to expect because if they can't have a effective running game in preseason I don't understand how they will have one in the regular season. You could argue that since it is preseason we aren't really showcasing anything but just trying to find roster fillers. I expect a much better offense in regular season but I don't expect to put up even 14 a game. If we could put that up as a average I think we may end up alright if the D learns how to pash rush a bit more. Glover can't do it all.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote