View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003, 10:08 AM   #20
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default congrats to QCar

I wish Quincy the best. I hope he does end up being our qb of the future which gives us less options to go with in the draft. Hopefully even if Quincy doesn't succeed we will still go the route of signing a free agent qb rather than draft one. Doug Johnson will be out there next season. I hope Quincy is the future of this franchise. HE has impressed me this preseason. Anyone know that he leads the league in I believe completions in the preseason? Not much of accomplishment but its a start. I think its no secret that if our o-line and running game is on than the the passing game is on. It all starts from the o-line however. I have no questions about Cason or Anderson or Martin. My question is on Hambrick. I hope he feels like playing this season. I just don't understand that you are given the opprotunity to be the star running back of America's team and your not taking the chance.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote