View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 08:44 PM   #87
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: Cowboys vs. Atlanta Gameday Thread

i still say 10-6, but do I really need to go back in the old threads to cook up some crow that SHOULD HAVE been already eaten by you? no, i dont think so. and no, im really yet to hear you say you were wrong about who was better between hutch and carter. and i didnt mention hutchinson one time in my post, nor have i ever called him a different name just to get kicks out of people. when i made a prediction, i made it for the cowboys. not just quincy, he needs help to do anything. if they are expected him to save the day every day, then iit wont happen. he isnt that good, but who is? football is a team game, it requires everyone to step up. carter has to step up, as well as the other 52 guys on the roster. the coaches need to as well, i dont know if you know it, but this is a team game buddy. i dont get to come here as much as you do obviously, but just wait until after the season and i will admit if i was wrong or not about the record. or if and when they lose 7 games, i will admit it then.