View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 10:29 PM   #102
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cowboys vs. Atlanta Gameday Thread

Qdumbarsefan- I was behind giving Chad a shot last season and thought coming into this season that he deserved to start (based on last years play and potential). Then, Qspare outplayed him this preseason and earned the starting nod. It's very unfortunate that they both suck but all of my posts are consistent with this line of thought.

As for your broken record blind ass unintelligent assertion that he is "my guy", you are off base yet again, but broken records tend not to change their tune. I've never once stated that Hutch was "my guy". If we could somehow nab Brunell or basically any serviceable QB, it would warm my heart to cut both of our suck ass QB's and watch them fall out of the league in days, not months. You just have such a blind ass manlove for Qspare that you can't objectively state that both of them are bad quarterbacks. It's your problem. Basically everyone else is saying the same thing. Both QB's suck. It's just that the majority of us can say it objectively without getting a boner for just one of the guys like you are doing. An objective criticism of your favorite player doesn't sit well with you. Blindly following a player is ok I suppose, but don't expect people not to criticise a player that sucks. Qspare sucks. That is completely exclusive from those same people's critique of other players. Try to get past that please.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote