View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 11:17 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

Quote:
Originally posted by: QCarFan
Oh, I have read plenty since I been here. Thanks to MFFL, some that go way back on this particular topic.
Unfortunately reading didn't include <u>comprehending</u> for you though. Feel free to quote and cite examples, but they all support what we have been saying ad naseum. That last year, Carter's play meritted a shot for Hutch. many of us felt that Hutch deserved a shot. Both were not great, but many felt that Hutch had more potential (myself included). At the end of the year, Hutch was the starter. He should have come into camp as the starter and he did so. I supported that. It's the way it works. Qspare outplayed Hutch in the preseason. He earned the starters role. However, neither guy will be a long term option for Dallas at the QB position. Qspare is not a good QB. He should be given the year to play because our options are VERY limited. If we do not get another QB by trade or someone like Neil O'Donnell via Free Agency, then let Qcrappy play as the starter the rest of the games. The point all of us are making is that he is not very good. He stinks. A lot of the time he flat out sucks. But you wouldn't be able to acknowledge that now would you?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote