View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 11:23 PM   #114
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Cowboys vs. Atlanta Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
That is where you are wrong. If Qspare has a breakout game next week I will be here to give him props. I doubt it happens, but we can all hope. The problem with Qspare having a breakout game is that guys like you will come in yelling "eat the crow...eat the crow". You did it after the Raider PRESEASON game and I know you will do it when Qcrappy has the inevitably decent game. The funny thing is, that you cannot allow yourself to state the fact that Qspare sucked today, but you would rather pathetically attempt to spin the bad news into crapola like "it's a 53 man team" etc. You completely ignore the fact that everyone has been posting praise for Qsucks when he does well (which is sadly not very often). You completely ignore the fact that when he plays crappy, it's fair to criticize the guy. Today, he sucked. He gets the wrath of the fans for it. Your boner for supporting him notwithstanding.

But be honest. He is doing the exact same thing that posters have done here today. He praised Carter for his Raider game and gloated somewhat. Well Carter has a bad game and people are bashing him and you are hearing the I told you so's. Its nothing different. Just a different purpose behind them.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote