Thread: Who thinks....
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 04:53 PM   #50
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who thinks....

Quote:
Jake Plummer didn't make the playoffs. Cardinals did.
Team success is what ultimately defines a player. Plummer was a huge reason they made it to the playoffs, and a huge reason they beat the Cowboys. I'm not saying the guy's anything special. But at least he's enjoyed some marginal measure of success.

Quote:
I agree. I have a huge feeling that even if Quincy does play well he still won't be given props. You already see the posts about Carter hasn't shown anything or any flashes.
Perhaps not from others, but I'll be happy to give him credit if he plays well. If he goes out in Week 2 and has a great game, I'll be the first to say it, and without qualification. I'm a fair guy.

But I'll continue to proclaim his suckiness in the interim.