Thread: Who thinks....
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 05:57 PM   #30
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who thinks....

Quote:
The thing is though kg, when he was having good game after good game in the preseason, you had little to nothing at all to say. Why is that?
A quick review of the posts in this section would reveal that I congratulated Carter when he played well and won the starting job, but I stated all along that he sucks. I've been consistent throughout in my opinion of him, while giving him credit when he has played well.

[quote]
Who cares if it was just preseason, a good game is a good game. Like the guys said yesterday, preseason is different but a good game is a good game. [q/]

Is that really what you're going to hang your hat on? A good preseason? Talk about pathetic.

Quote:
You, like some of the others who has came out of the woods when he has had a bad game and has ALOT to say.
You're completely myopic. I stated in the preseason that he sucked, even when he was playing well. I didn't "come out of the woods" (the phrase is "come out of the woodwork").

Quote:
It's pathetic, honestly it really is.
What, that I would persistently state the truth to illustrate just how wrong you and other Carter supporters are? Sorry, but if you can't handle it, you might as well leave, because I'll be ripping Carter every time he plays poorly this season. I'll give him credit where it's due as well, but I'm fairly confident I'll be doing a lot more criticizing than praising.

Quote:
I cannot give an analysis on his season, until AFTER the season and that wont change until his season is done.
If you'd like to leave the message board until the season is over, then I'll meet you back here around the 1st of January and we can discuss how terrible Carter's season was. But if you plan to stick around, then I'm going to be here every week, stating the obvious, since you can't seem to see it.