Thread: Who thinks....
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 08:37 PM   #70
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who thinks....

Quote:
OK, answer this kg, did you have as much to say when he was having good game after good game?
What, are you just going to start repeating questions now? I've already answered this.

Quote:
And I am sure you have had that song written for awhile,(while you may or may not admit it is another thing) why are you just now posting it? Is it because he never gave you a reason to, because we playing well? Or is, you had little to nothing at all to say after those particular games? Well, surely you didn't have as much as you are saying right now.......................
I know you're going to be truly amazed at my talent and wit, but I wrote that song approximately two minutes before I posted it. I mean, I realize how damn good it is, and it looks like I must have spent a really long time on it, and waited for just the right time to post it. But in reality, it was just sort of a spur of the moment thing.

By the way, you've really got me pegged. Up until now, Carter was just SO good that I couldn't say anything bad about him. Oh wait......I've been talking about how bad he sucks for a long time now. Guess that blows your theory...