View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 09:39 PM   #84
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Its only one way to take that. KG, what do you get from that statement? Help me understand it than Doc.
Honestly, I took what he said to mean that Parcells has only seen Quincy (live) in one game, while we've had to watch him his entire career. I could be wrong about it, but that's how I took what he said. I kind of figured that Doc knows that Parcells has watched some tape, so he didn't literally mean "see".

It's not like Doc questioned Parcells' decision-making in one breath and then supported it the next, all the while not even grasping his own inconsistency.

Okay. I took it the wrong way Doc. Thats my fault. But if he did mean that he has only seen him play one live game than what did he mean by us having seen him play several times? I've never seen the guy play live. I've seen him on T.V. like Bill has.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote