Thread: Carl Everett
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 03:11 PM   #9
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

now only if we could find some poor sucker to take on Greer's contract, slide Gabe to left, Everette to center, Pena to right that would leave Cattalanoto to alternate between right feild and DH, cause Pena will see a bit of time at first when Raffie needs a day off to rest those knees ... having that said, Kapler is far more desirable than Greer... Lamb will be traded. that still leave of with Hank B. and Texiera(two of the most highly coveted players at any position)at third base ... what to do what to do. those types of problems are nice however, i say we keep them both and let them see as many at bats this year as possible at any position... if we deal Kapler maybe one of them will see Left field time, especially if Greer stays true to form and is hurt most of the season. I like Hart a lot. Now all we need is Rocker and the Rangers will be extremely entertaining win or lose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]