Thread: ratings?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 07:01 PM   #25
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ratings?

Please...answer the other question. How was it contradictory? Oh yeah...you cannot.

Quote:
Originally posted by: QCarFan
It's not ignoring anything smart guy, it's just simply the opinion I stated which I wish Quincy couldv'e went to the endzone a few times. Do you really think Coach Parcells gameplan was to go up that many points on the Giants? I am sure his gameplan changed from time to time in the game, the way the game went. I don't blame him for kicking the FGs, just wish Quincy couldv'e went to the endzone, do you understand that? And what does Quincys playmaking abilities have to do with it, he runs the plays that the coach calls. It's really quite simple drbio, afterall it is not rocket science.
Of course it was his gameplan to go up by many points. Are you retarded? I guess you would like for Parcell to develop a gameplan that would consistently allow us to play from behind? Noone mentioned anything about him going for FG's so don't try to cloud the issue. Noone disagrees that it would have been nice to have seen Qok throw into the endzone (refer to the gameday thread). Your comments implied that Qok did not have the opportunity to throw the ball into the endzone. That is just not true. When you ask what Qok's playmaking abilities have to do with it, did you consider that he could have checked off other options (such as throwing an end zone pass) preferring to throw the ball to a shorter route? Do you not understand that he has several options many plays on how to react? Will you continue to imply that he did not have the opportunity to throw intothe endzone because of the playcalling?

If you do, it is only because you are either stupid, question the playmaking ability of Qok, or question the playcalling/game plan of coach Parcells, who earlier you hung your jock on. You just don't get logic do you?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote