Thread: What a joke!!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 12:29 AM   #42
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default What a joke!!

Originally posted by ME:
Quote:
nd the Prosecutor didn't want to take the risk of losing a high profile case
Doc...the one little difference in the Federal Statute was one of many things that forced the prosecutor to plea the case. No prosecutor in his right mind wants to lose a high profile case; that's basically career suicide (as the Prosecutor's in O.J. Simpson's case found out).

I've been very strong about waiting to see the evidence in Kobe's case...I don't believe in pre-judging cases and I've been in the same camp as WOW as to all of the rumor mongering on both sides. I don't care for all that gossiping one bit. Let's just see what the evidence is.

But do take note of the prosecutor's actions as this case moves forward...if he gets favorable evidentiary rulings and keeps after this one (with his career on the line)...it'll indicate that he's got some pretty damning physical evidence. I won't pretend to know what will happen in front of the jury and the way that they'll look at all of the evidence and the testimony...just know that this guy is putting his career on the line, big time. He's either got something very big in his bag...or he's one stupid SOB.