View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 02:13 PM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Projected Playoff Seedings

Quote:
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz
West
1. Dallas Mavericks
2. Kings
3. Spurs
4. Lakers
5. Timberwolves
6. Blazers
7. Suns
8. Rockets

East
who cares, I mean really?

About the LA thing, I think the pessimism stems from the Lakers' attitude toward the reg. season. Last year, they kind of blew it off, even after Shaq returned. I think they'll have a similar stance this year and suffer for it because of all the improvements in other wc teams. I do think they could win a title, but I'm not making any hard prediction about it, because you never know. (read: I'm a blind homer)

The reason I don't buy the "blowing off" the regular season is that these guys are veterans. And even if that were true for last year, that they blew off the regular season, don't you think they would have learned their lesson? I find that a bit hard to believe.