View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 07:29 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default my take on the championship race

by not playing small ball, the mavs automatically improve with their interior defense. by trading NVE, the mavs improve on their outside defense by subtraction.

i think this season's matchups between the kings and the mavs should be interesting.
This year, I actually believe the mavs have a better starting lineup. I believe the benches could be more comparable at the beginning of the season. By the end of the season, the mavs should have the deeper bench.

but, will either team be able to stop the other? the games will probably come down to which team is better able to exploit the other team's defensive weaknesses.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote