View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 11:02 PM   #10
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default my take on the championship race

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
the mavs have a wildcard in mills..i'm thinking that he can be used to help the bench if needed sometime before the trade deadline
This is just a feeling in my stomache, and not in any way legitimized, but I think that if the Mavs ever struggle, Mills will never even hit the floor. If Cuban thinks there is a place where the Mavs need help, Nash's salary will come out of his own pocket (Read that if there is a good center available). Cuban would pay Nash's new salary in a hearbeat if he could help the team. Just my opinion, and that makes me really excited to think that there may be a substantial addition to the squad in the next few months
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote