View Single Post
Old 03-16-2001, 09:11 PM   #34

are you stupid or something hales?! ching was heckling williams cuz of the way he plays. read the freakin article and go talk to some people from the bay area who listened to all the radio coverage! if a black guy goes up to you and says you suck at bball, and you answer by calling him a no good dirty nig*** whose people should be killed and beaten just like in olden times (when slavery was big), does that make you right? by your logic, it would. are you sure you're not part of some white supremecist group or soemthing? your replies are so pathetic. all the other guys replying to this thread write detailed, lengthy, and logical explanations of why jwill was wrong, and you respond by typing pathetic one line excuses based on EXTREMELY IMPROBABLE "what if?" circumstances.

oh and like that guy said above, dont you think if ching was making racial remarks at jwill, the white guys around him would get pissed off and have him kicked out? think about it moron! why would the maloofs PUBLICY and PERSONALLY apologize and why would the nba fine him $15,000 if he weren't to blame?!! answer that! players get fined $5k for throwing punches and getting kicked out of games. the nba fined jwill THREE times that amount. if you're not understanding all this, then you're either an idiot, in total denial, or a racist. im not saying you're a racist, but you're obviously one of those three. i live in oakland so i've heard all this crap on the radio and i know what im talking about.