View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 06:32 PM   #23
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default Cow's vs. Jet's predictions

As about as shock when anyone on the board predicts a loss for the mavericks.

Oh well trust in big bill he has kept the cowboys grounded this time we get into the endzone. Cowboys 21-Jets 17. There is talk that venny will be removed from his job in a few weeks.

Did I mention the jets ranked deadlast against the run. Hambrick surely will pick it up add to that teams are starting to respect the pass nine men won't be in the box this week. Why do fans seem to like it when carter fails? He has had no running game to bail him out.

For that matter the Bucs are one extra point from being undefeated, or one successful kick. The cowboys deserved to win bottom line. The bengals are a pick free day from john kitna to beating the raiders.

11 seconds from a loss. Are you freaking kidding me the odds are stacked against the Giants it was almost flukish how they came back. Roy Williams had his worst game as a professional, the pete hunter was awful in the slot. Get out. The cowboys were a field goal in the first half from putting the game out of reach, an illegal motion penalty from starting 1-0 and an extra point and field goal. To all this garbage I say coulda woulda shoulda. Cundiff was good in game 2 the cowboys had horrible field position in game 1 , in game 2 they didn't special teams won game 2 just like they lost game 1.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote